09 March 2010

A Universal Truth

Today I was inspired by a beautiful universal truth. You get what you give. You sow what you reap. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. What you give comes back to you double fold. Treat others as you would want to be treated. Take the high road. Be the bigger man.

This is not always easy. We see examples of this every day, people who take advantage of others for their own gain, who put the needs and wants of others behind their own. Remember that they too reap what they sow. What they dish comes back to them double fold.

As for me, I will give out kindness, love, caring, honesty, earned loyalty, and be a light of good to the world. Because I do this, I reap what I sow. I am surrounded by amazing and inspiring friends and family. I count many bloggers I "know" amongst these good people. I give where I can. I express thanks, love and appreciation regularly. I am blessed beyond measure. I am at peace, and I will not let anyone take these things from me. Not that they could unless I willingly obliged. And that's just not going to happen.

photo via

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...