27 August 2010

Fun Fossils


Fossil is know for their deliciously great leathers and this fall they have a lovely collection of fun handbags in all shapes and sizes. Here are a few of my favorites for your fall inspiration list.


You can never go wrong with a classic leather messenger bag. I melt at the sight of a buttery leather bag and this is one that would last for years and always look so perfectly "back to school" in the fall with boots, jackets and scarves.


This classical design has all the supple brown leather along with a great patchwork of fall colors. And it can be a shoulder or handbag. Would look so perfect with simple jeans and a sweater.


I love the colors and chevron pattern of this lovely wallet. I may be especially attracted to it since the zipper finally broke on my favorite wallet I've been carrying since 2002. Bummer. But maybe I'll find just the right thing at Fossil.

A few fresh leather accents can make a perfect addition to pick up the entire fall wardrobe. An investment in a good leather piece will pay off for years to come and make a gorgeous statement of personal style.

all photos via

1 comment:

Sally W. said...

Love, Love, LOVE Fossil!!! Just got a new Fossil wallet and kindle cover - in raspberry pink!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...