06 September 2010

Is It Christmas Yet? Let's Pretend!



One of the areas I've most wanted to improve on the blog is photographs - better photos and more photos. In my class we're doing a lot of study on setting up a little home photo studio, styling photos and improving photo quality.

I think it's probably time to invest in a camera that will take better photos for the blog specifically. I have a Canon Rebel EOS film camera my parents gave me in college. It was a big part of many world travels and took amazing photos.

I have a little money I've put away for this very thing. After many hours of research, comparisons, conversations and recommendations, I think today I am going to head on down to Costco and buy this little gem - The Canon Rebel T1i. I'm quite excited. My next purchase will be the 50mm f/1.8 lens. Merry Labor Day to Me!

photo via

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...