22 November 2010

Camping With Kids


I grew up camping with my parents. I did not stay in my first hotel/motel until I was six years old. I love family camping. I can remember more about camping as a kid than almost any other element of my childhood.

My parents, our extended family and friends had no problems going camping with big bands of children. It's sad to see how few people camp anymore. I have promised myself I will do more of it. One person who's been a big influence on my motivation to camp is Liz Stanley of SayYesToHoboken.

I was so thrilled to see she'd put together a list of tips for parents who want to camp with small children over at MyFavoriteThings. If you want to incorporate camping into your lifestyle, she's a great resource. Check it out here.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...