14 April 2011

Here and Theres


Just wanted to share with you a few nice updates.

First, my blog friend Kelly wrote up a lovely piece about our visit last week. I have to tell you that the results of my conversation with her have had an astounding affect on my efforts this past week. I am so grateful for the ideas she inspired. Here's her take on our lovely visit. Kelly has a great blog full of fun ideas (I still think of her birch tree bulletin board often). She also has this very sneaky, self effacing sense of humor that cracks me up at the most unexpected moments and is so charming. She's got some amazing projects in the works and is definitely a woman to follow in the blog world. Check out everkelly today.

Second, just heard today that I will be featured at re:find Joy next Tuesday. I wrote a piece all about my dream life, how I found it and how it's evolved. Janelle has a fantastic, amazingly inspiration blog. She's a woman in the trenches, believing and dreaming and making the most of every day. If you need daily inspiration for the soul you can find it at re:find Joy. Can't wait for Tuesday. So happy to have a chance to take part in Janelle's project of joy.

Third, I'm going out to buy fabric today to make sunglass cases. Apparently people are quite desperate for them. Will hope to have some available soon. If you are interested in toiletries bags you can get all the details here. I still have some available. You can pay via check or paypal and I'll ship them right out to you.

Fourth, don't forget to enter the giveaway I posted yesterday for a nice little stash of handmade goodies. Everything in the giveaway was embellished or handmade by me. Just a little heartfelt thank you to my lovely readers. You are so kind to mention reading the blog, making comments and sharing this adventure with me. It's been almost 18 months now since I started this journey and it has been nothing but a joy. There is nothing I haven't loved about it. I have learned so much, met so many lovely people and rekindled some great connections from the past too. A joy all around. Thank you so much for being a part of it and for your support.

Lastly, it's Westwood Farmer's Market day and they now have summer hours, open from noon to 6pm. So it's much easier to pop by on the way home from work or stop for dinner at one of their delicious great food vendors. I'm thinking about Hawaiian Barbecue now, my mouth is starting to water. Enjoy the rest of your day!

image by kalanicut

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Kalani, thank you so much for your kind words. It was great getting a chance to meet the lovely woman behind the blog. :-) Now I'm off to go read your piece of re:find Joy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...