05 May 2011

8 Great Totes Available at Etsy

I've had summer totes on the brain. Tried a lot of different types, considered making one. Still don't know what I'm going to do. But one thing I do know is that Etsy is a great place to find a lot of creative, colorful tote bags. Here are a few favorites that caught my eye.




So there's a little roundup for you. Can I just encourage you to shop Etsy and the wares of so many creative people. These people are working so hard and doing such amazing work. Have a fantastic day!

all images belong to respective Etsy artists

1 comment:

Jane @ The Borrowed Abode said...

Just wanted to chime in that I got two handbags from Tippy Thai on Etsy for my birthday in January and I LOVE them! They are so well made and have tons of awesome pockets...and are washable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...