20 November 2011

Thankful November Day 20

image via

Today I am thankful for my suitcases. I have two that have carried me for years. They are both about to be retired because they are seriously on their last legs and quickly disintegrating. But they have carried me around the world, across oceans, and up and down many highways. These two bags have carried me to family, friends, conventions, vacations, road trips, holidays and on and on.

I have also learned to pack them very quickly and be out the door with only a few minutes preparation. It's been a great ride, thanks green duffle bag I bought in Scotland in 2000 and thanks gray rolling case I got for $25 years and years ago. You will be hard to replace. Thank you for your service.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...