08 March 2012

Margot Madison Pretty Paper Resources

ceci new york
image via Style Me Pretty

Had to share this with you. Inspired by examples like these gorgeous announcements, yesterday I emailed BYW classmate and friend Margot Madison about where I could find woven bamboo paper. This morning I woke up to find a post on her blog dedicated to my question and with even more amazing gorgeous paper resources.

Margot is a very talented stationery designer and she is so generous to share her smarts. You might remember last year she guest posted here at kalanicut about all the latest trends in wedding invitations. Margot's work is lovely, you can see examples in her portfolio -- she's been featured more than once in Colin Cowie's books too. You can see her blog full of fantastic resources and her beautiful creations here. I especially love her 40th birthday party designs. So full of color and vibrancy, just as a 40th birthday should be.

Margot and I met in the Blogging Your Way class in 2010, taught by Holly Becker, founder of Decor8 and author of Decorate: 1,000 Design Ideas For Every Room In Your Home. Margot and I had the chance to spend a day together here in SoCal last Spring. You can read all about that here and on Margot's blog.

If I add one more link to this post I think it will implode, but they are all fantastic links with lots of eye candy and goodness. Definitely worth a click over. Check out Margot's blog post today for all her helpful advice on finding beautiful decorative papers for your next project.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...