27 November 2012

Thankful November 2012: Day 27


image via

It seems a little strange that we are still in November now that the Christmas season is in full swing. Today I am thankful for the United States Postal Service. Some of the best things that have happened this year have happened in these Priority Mail boxes. Thank you postal service for having "if it fits, it ships" for one rate boxes. I have become a pro at packing these babies to the hilt. 

I've sent out lots and I've received some great ones too. Potato chips, tortilla chips and holiday cookies are on their way out in one or two of these boxes soon. Thanks for keeping us connected U.S.P.S. 

1 comment:

mauishopgirl said...

I appreciate the priority mail boxes too. I used to sell things on ebay and amazon marketplace and the priority mail rates were a godsend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...