29 November 2012

Thankful November 2012: Day 29

image via

Today I thankful that it has been a week I could rest. I came back from the weekend sick and I'm not even sure what I have...some sort of flu or combinations of something. I just got out of my pjs for the first time in three days because I had to go outside and move the car for street cleaning.

Thankfully I haven't been miserable or out of my wits, but if I get up and try to do too much I am worn out and back lying on the couch pretty quickly. Lots of catching up on sleep has been good since I haven't been sleeping well for a while.

I was so glad that I had half a pot of homemade chicken noodle soup in the freezer from last week. A godsend. Sometimes it's a blessing to be forced to slow down. It's been a pretty fast moving past few months with a lot on my shoulders, so it's no wonder my body needed to catch up. Rest is important and necessary. I'm glad it came at an okay time. I am thankful.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...