09 November 2012

Thankful November 2012: Day 9

image via MCA

Today I am grateful for blogging friends. I have been in touch with quite a few lovely blogging friends the past couple of weeks. It is always a delightful surprise to see an email from one of them in my inbox and equally fun to send a hello.

Every one of these awesome, inspiring ladies I have met through blogging. Some of them I have had the chance to meet in person. Others I have not yet met but enjoy a lovely sense of connection with from across the miles. I hope to get around to all the cities they live in at some point and have a cup of tea or lunch with every one of them.

Thank you ladies for your online inspiration and even better our friendship. Your encouragement, understanding and care are a great treasure to me. Knowing you encourages me to be more thoughtful about my life, my well-being and the choices I make. I appreciate you so much. Here's hoping I will meet a couple more of you in the coming year and see as many of you as possible. Sending you love and best wishes.

1 comment:

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

Me, too.

Fondly,
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...