21 November 2013

Lifehack: A Go To Source For Happiness Inspiration


Today I want to share an awesome resource for inspiration on happiness. As you know I've been working on upping my life energy, focusing on the positive and living a healthier, happier life. I keep finding links back to the web page Lifehack for great articles on mental wellness and the happiness  and the traits of people who have both....and how can I pass up an opportunity to pass a little happiness forward. It really only takes greater consciousness to be happier!

Here are a few of my favorites:

19 Timeless Secrets of Happy People
How To Train Your Brain To Be Happy
13 Things Mentally Strong People Don't Do

Lifehack also has some great articles for being effective at work, improving your finances and communication. It's a great spot to take just a few minutes to learn some new skills. Articles are straightforward and easy to follow, short on words, long on value. Hope you find something there that inspires you!

image by kalanicut

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...