21 January 2014

Boden Spring 2014 Dresses (I'm in love!)


It took me all of one second to go totally GAGA for this dress when I took a sneak peek at Boden Spring 2014. Hello perfection. It has all my must-haves: color (orange, hello my fav!), knee length, and sleeves. So gorgeous. Once I'd seen that much I had to keep looking, right?


Here is another classic beauty. I realize I am loving the styling on so many of their dresses this year. The longer length gives these dresses such a classic appeal. Well done Boden! If there's a color I like just after orange it has to be fuchsia. This is the Amelie Dress.


This is the Putney Dress and wow. Love the styling. The tied belt at the waist is so gorgeously feminine as is the pretty scooped neckline. Wouldn't you just love to slip into this dress after a day at the beach for a lovely wedding reception or dinner out with friends.

The shoes are as appealing as these dresses. Boden makes beautiful shoes too. This is the Chic Wool Dress and again the styling is ultimately feminine and charming with a retro feel. It comes in three beautiful colors too. If you are looking for a little black dress this could be a fun addition to the wardrobe.

You can take in the entire Spring 2014 line of Boden dresses here. We may need to take another little Boden tour soon. I'm dying to see what is happening with jackets and pants. Thanks Boden for a fun adventure.

all images via Boden

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...