16 January 2014

Rusk Deep Shine Oil Shampoo & Conditioner



I have been experimenting with a variety of shampoos lately after being a total devotee of one all-natural, rather expensive brand for many, many years. To say my hair has suffered would be an understatement. So I recently decided to try some new options.

I found these Rusk DeepShine Oil shampoo and conditioner, with argon oil, at a large discount department store recently and decided to give them a try. I was impressed. My hair is very long right now so it easy for it to get snarly and dried out without appropriate care. In my dreams I would be doing coconut oil deep hair treatments at night in my free time. Sounds lovely but that perfect time rarely comes and by mid-evening I am wiped out a lot lately.

So I was really thrilled to find a shampoo and conditioner that gave me totally soft, silky hair after one use. My hair color is more vibrant and my hair is silky soft. Plus these products have no sulfates in them. Love that! Here's a little info on why you might want to skip sulfates in your shampoo.

After my first shampoo and conditioner, I was actually looking forward to my next chance to wash my hair. Believe me, this never happens because I know that a good 45 minutes of product and styling come after that - Tiring. But seeing my hair looking so great and feeling so soft made me happy and I wanted it to stay that way. On the second day after my first wash my hair was still soft as all get out and looking healthy and shiny. Impressive. Often on Day 2 hair can be looking limp and greasy or limp and dry.

These two products are a thumbs up for me. It's not easy to find a product that brightens your color and makes your hair feel like silk. If you try them, let me know. I'd love to hear your experiences with them.

Images via Rusk

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...