23 April 2014

Fun Items Posted For Sale on eBay Today


Its Christmas in April, haha. Hey just wanted to let readers know that I just posted a bunch of fun things for sale on eBay today. I am cleaning house literally and selling some great stuff I've had tucked away. Posted items include this Christmas-themed subway wall sign art, a beautiful vintage button collection, darling fleece fabrics, jewelry and several Martha Stewart glitter sets (12-packs & a 24-pack).

Check back again later this week because I still have a lot of things to post including some vintage floral frames, a never opened IKEA curtain set and some beautiful upholstery fabric. I'm also going to be posting some good books and back issue magazines up on Amazon soon. Stay tuned.

You can see everything currently on eBay right here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...