03 March 2015

Work Wear: Adding Kork-ease Sandals To Wardrobe

After going back to work, I've been slowing building up my work clothes wardrobe. I have several great pairs of black pants but I realized that I am sadly lacking in black shoes except for boot-style shoes. Since I hate wearing socks, it was high time to find some good and very comfortable sandals to sashay through the day in.
I thought long and hard about my work wardrobe style this time around. I really wanted to find clothing that felt authentically me and that I would be very happy wearing each day, rather than settling for clothes that are poorly made  and inexpensive, or that made me unhappy and uncomfortable.

My goal was to maintain a professional look while still being true to my personal style. I focused on colors, fabrics, and materials that work for me, are comfortable, easy to care for and make me feel happy. I decided I didn't want to go with too much black but wanted to get a variety of colors of pants, jackets, sweaters and shoes.

So after buying a few black basic apparel pieces, I realized I desperately needed black sandals. I decided to try look for some classic Kork-ease sandals. I picked up these Bette Vacchetta sandals.
I thought they would be easy to wear, would go with about anything and would be a good classic look. I'm looking forward to getting them in the wardrobe mix.

I got a fantastic deal at 6PM.com for 45% off the retail price too, so a great investment for great quality shoes at a good price. When trying to build a high quality wardrobe it definitely pays to do some smart shopping before paying full price.

I'll share a few other great classic pieces I've been picking up along the way soon. Hope you are well. Miss spending time with you on an almost daily basis, but I'm still here and glad you are too.

image via 6pm.com

1 comment:

parkhurstparty.blogspot.com said...

I've missed you! Good luck working! Love those black sandals!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...